For more information:
Build date: 07182013
The MSP debug stack (MSPDS) for all MSP430 devices consists of a dynamic link library as well as
embedded firmware that runs on flash emulation tools (FETs) such as the MSP-FET,
MSP-FET430UIF or eZ emulators.
It is the bridging element between all PC software and all MSP430 microcontroller derivatives and handles tasks such as
code download, stepping through code, break point handling and so forth. The MSP Debug Stack is used in IDEs such as Code Composer Studio (CCS),
IAR's Embedded Workbench for MSP430 or other tools like Smart RF Studio or Elprotronic's FlashPro430.
- IAR EW430 v5.60.1
New Device Support
- MSP430FR5969 Rev. E - ULP debug feature support
- MSP430FR5969 Rev. D - Basic debug support only
- MSP430G2xx4 - eZ430 emulator series support update (e.g. for onboard LaunchPad emulation)
- MSP430F5259 (single device only)
- MSP430F5249 Family
- MSP430i2040 Family
- Enhanced support for new eZ-FET debuggers
- 64 bit Jstate readout for MSP430FR5969
- Added eZ-FET & eZ-FET lite BSL firmware project
- Added new easy to use software breakpoint API
- Added DCDC MCU firmware project to eZ-FET firmware project
- Fixed: Magic pattern is not fully functional
- Fixed: 0x3FFF when reading upper 16 byte from RAM on MSP430FR5969
- After calling the status = MSP430_Reset(..); TST line high
- Fixed some preprocessor defines
- Improved UART communication stability in no-handshake mode on eZ-FET
- Fixed: Could not set device Vcc – COM port blocked by OS
- Fixed Cycle Counter reset
- Clarified error message for communication error (previously “Could not set VCC”)
- Fixed potential timeout of data verification (MSP430F6659 in SBW2)
- DLL now returns correct architecture for MSP430F5969 in DEVICE_T
- Added main flash segment size to DEVICE_T
- Only support for MSP430F5259, but not the full series
- On devices with FLL, clock control does not allow to keep clocks running, while the device is halted and the clock is sourced by the FLL. Workaround: None
- This MSP430.dll version might not be compatible with revision 1.3 of the MSP-FET430UIF if a capacitor is connected to the RST pin.
||Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
||Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
Thu Jul 18 10:14:59 CDT 2013