For more information:
Build date: 02052013
The MSP debug stack (MSPDS) for all MSP430 devices consists of a dynamic link library as well as
embedded firmware that runs on flash emulation tools (FETs) such as the MSP-FET,
MSP-FET430UIF or eZ emulators.
It is the bridging element between all PC software and all MSP430 microcontroller derivatives and handles tasks such as
code download, stepping through code, break point handling and so forth. The MSP Debug Stack is used in IDEs such as Code Composer Studio (CCS),
IAR's Embedded Workbench for MSP430 or other tools like Smart RF Studio or Elprotronic's FlashPro430.
- IAR EW430 v5.51.6
New Device Support
MSP430G2xx5, MSP430G2xx4, MSP430TCH5E
- Added support for new eZ-FET & eZ-FET light debuggers
- Added new firmware project for eZ-FET & eZ-FET light debuggers
- Implemented HID recovery mechanism for eZ-FET & eZ-FET light debuggers
- Linked HID-BSL library into DLLv3 to handle HID communication
- Added unique Tool ID for eZ-FET and MSP-FET430UIF
- Createed function to scan for multiple debuggers with different PID & VID
- Added Hil_Configure API function to configure protocol on low level
- Changed update mechanism to handle different debuggers by adding different update managers
- Removed polling handling from DebugManager by creating new PollingManager
- Changed overcurrent detecion on MSP-FET430UIF to shut down power after 60ms in overcurrent case not after 10ms
- Separated all FW projects into hardware specific parts
- Deprecated old Reset function commands/states
- Fixed thread race conditions in CDC IO channel class
- Removed CDC & FLOW Control for new eZ-FET & eZ-FET Lite debuggers
- Improved error message if MSP-FET430UIF FW doesn't match
- Removed C++ headers from include directory
- Clear LPMx.5 debug settings when calling MSP430_Close
- Fixed funclet offset addresses, which could cause RAM corruption
- On devices with FLL, clock control does not allow to keep clocks running, while the device is halted and the clock is sourced by the FLL. Workaround: None
- This MSP430.dll version might not be compatible with revision 1.3 of the MSP-FET430UIF if a capacitor is connected to the RST pin.
||Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
||Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
Tue Feb 5 03:20:16 CST 2013