MSP430_DLLv2 2_04_09_001 Product Download Page
Build date: 08302011
The MSP debug stack (MSPDS) for all MSP430 devices consists of a dynamic link library as well as
embedded firmware that runs on flash emulation tools (FETs) such as the MSP-FET,
MSP-FET430UIF or eZ emulators.
It is the bridging element between all PC software and all MSP430 microcontroller derivatives and handles tasks such as
code download, stepping through code, break point handling and so forth. The MSP Debug Stack is used in IDEs such as Code Composer Studio (CCS),
IAR's Embedded Workbench for MSP430 or other tools like Smart RF Studio or Elprotronic's FlashPro430.
- IAR EW430 v5.30.1
New Device Support
L092 Rev. E, F5229, F5224, F5219, F5214, F5228, F5223, F5218, F5213, F5227, F5222, F5217, F5212, F6730, F6720, F6700, F6731, F6721, F6701, F6732, F6722, F6702, F6733, F6723, F6703,F6438, F6436, F6435, F6433, F5338, F5336, F5335, F5333, FR5737, FR5736, FR5727, FR5726, FR5734, FR5733, FR5732, FR5724, FR5723, FR5722, FR5731, FR5721, CC430F6147
- Fixed magic pattern mechanism
- Corrected RAM definition of CC430F6137
- Fixed wrong SR content (0xE1) after wakeup from LPM3.5
- Improved reliability of connect if device is in LPMx.5
- Software handshake needs to be configured for UIF only, not for eZ430
- Fixed download with USB tool and REV D
- To prevent problems when multiple USB FET’s are connected to your system: Please use different USB HUB’s in your computer. If you unplug an USB FET during an active debug session, the session could be interrupted and the IDE could stop working.
- MSP430_EEM_SetBreakpoint() does not set range breakpoints correctly on all 5xx devices with small emulation logic. Workaround: None.