Build date: 02282019
Click on the links in the table below to download.
The MSP Gang Programmer is an MSP430/MSP432 device programmer that can
program up to eight identical MSP430/MSP432 flash or FRAM devices at
the same time. The MSP Gang Programmer connects to a host PC using a
standard RS-232 or USB connection and provides flexible programming
options that allow the user to fully customize the process.
The MSP Gang Programmer is provided with an expansion board, called
the Gang Splitter, that implements the interconnections between the MSP
Gang Programmer and multiple target devices. Eight cables are provided
that connect the expansion board to eight target devices (via JTAG or
Spy-Bi-Wire connectors). The programming can be done with a PC or as a
standalone device. A PC-side Graphical User Interface is also available
and is DLL-based.
- Quickly and reliably program Flash or FRAM-based MSP devices via an RS-232 or USB interface
- Several programming modes:
- Interactive Mode Programming while connected to PC using the MSP GANG Programmer GUI
- Program from Image: An image can be stored, which contains configuration options and code files. This allows users to program MSP devices standalone, without a PC
- Programming from Script: Enables developers to automate more complicated programming procedures.
- Intuitive GUI for configuring, programming and testing production setup
- SD Card slot for storing images
- LCD screen for easy programming without a PC
- Supports up to 8 targets simultaneously
- Supports all current and future MSP430/MSP432 devices
Changes in This Release
- Added support for new devices MSP430FR2676, FR2675, FR2476, and FR2475
* Not recommended for use with FRxx devices
MSP_GANG Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information