Build date: 06202013
For more information:
Thu Jun 20 10:28:01 CDT 2013
Click on the links in the table below to download.
Gang Programmer is an MSP430 device programmer that can program up to
eight identical MSP430 flash or FRAM devices at the same time. The MSP
Gang Programmer connects to a host PC using a standard RS-232 or USB
connection and provides flexible programming options that allow the
user to fully customize the process.
The MSP Gang Programmer is
provided with an expansion board, called the Gang Splitter, that
implements the interconnections between the MSP Gang Programmer and
multiple target devices. Eight cables are provided that connect the
expansion board to eight target devices (via JTAG or Spy-Bi-Wire
connectors). The programming can be done with a PC or as a standalone
device. A PC-side Graphical User Interface is also available and is
- 3x Faster than the previous GANG programmer version,
- Quickly program Flash or FRAM-based MSP
devices via an RS-232 or USB interface
- Several programming modes:
- Interactive Mode Programming while connected to PC
using the MSP GANG Programmer GUI
from Image An image can be stored, which contains configuration
options and code files. This allows users to program MSP devices
standalone, without a PC
- Programming from Script Enables developers to automate
more complicated programming procedures.
- Intuitive GUI for configuring, programming &
testing production setup
- SD Card slot for storing images
- LCD screen for easy programming without a PC
- Supports up to 8 targets simultaneously
- Supports all current and future MSP430 devices
Changes in This Release
- Added Retain Data in Flash in the Memory option - up to 64 bytes
- Added support for
for following bugs/issues:
When using the wrapper DLL the fuse blow functionality does not work.
- DCO constants in the F2xx/G2xx with small flash devices (G2102..) was not restored when the Info-A was erased (e.g. when the additional data was saved to Info-A).
- Finish action "Hardware Reset (RST line) and start the application program" does not work correctly if only 4 required SBW connection.
On FRxx devices a 0x0000 is written into the address following the last write operation.
This can cause a problem if for example a JTAG- or BSL-password is overwritten.
Fixed as of version 22.214.171.124.
* Not recommended for use with FRxx devices
||Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
||Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.