MSP_GANG 1_01_05_00 Product Download Page
Build date: 11262013
Click on the links in the table below to download.
Gang Programmer is an MSP430 device programmer that can program up to
eight identical MSP430 flash or FRAM devices at the same time. The MSP
Gang Programmer connects to a host PC using a standard RS-232 or USB
connection and provides flexible programming options that allow the
user to fully customize the process.
The MSP Gang Programmer is
provided with an expansion board, called the Gang Splitter, that
implements the interconnections between the MSP Gang Programmer and
multiple target devices. Eight cables are provided that connect the
expansion board to eight target devices (via JTAG or Spy-Bi-Wire
connectors). The programming can be done with a PC or as a standalone
device. A PC-side Graphical User Interface is also available and is
- 3x Faster than the previous GANG programmer version,
- Quickly program Flash or FRAM-based (* see known issues) MSP
devices via an RS-232 or USB interface
- Several programming modes:
- Interactive Mode Programming while connected to PC
using the MSP GANG Programmer GUI
from Image An image can be stored, which contains configuration
options and code files. This allows users to program MSP devices
standalone, without a PC
- Programming from Script Enables developers to automate
more complicated programming procedures.
- Intuitive GUI for configuring, programming &
testing production setup
- SD Card slot for storing images
- LCD screen for easy programming without a PC
- Supports up to 8 targets simultaneously
- Supports all current and future MSP430 devices
Changes in This Release
for following bug/issue:
- In some cases the "Already Blows Fuse" flag
was cleared in firmware when the Erase function has been executed. Bug
On FRxx devices a 0x0000 is written into the address following the last write operation.
This can cause a problem if for example a JTAG- or BSL-password is overwritten.
Fixed as of version 188.8.131.52.
* Not recommended for use with FRxx devices