Build date: 06102016
Click on the links in the table below to download.
The MSP Gang Programmer is an MSP430/MSP432 device programmer that can
program up to eight identical MSP430/MSP432 flash or FRAM devices at
the same time. The MSP Gang Programmer connects to a host PC using a
standard RS-232 or USB connection and provides flexible programming
options that allow the user to fully customize the process.
The MSP Gang Programmer is provided with an expansion board, called
the Gang Splitter, that implements the interconnections between the MSP
Gang Programmer and multiple target devices. Eight cables are provided
that connect the expansion board to eight target devices (via JTAG or
Spy-Bi-Wire connectors). The programming can be done with a PC or as a
standalone device. A PC-side Graphical User Interface is also available
and is DLL-based.
- 3x Faster than the previous GANG programmer version,
- Quickly and reliably program Flash or FRAM-based MSP
devices via an RS-232 or USB interface
- Several programming modes:
- Interactive Mode Programming while connected to PC
using the MSP GANG Programmer GUI
from Image: An image can be stored, which contains configuration
options and code files. This allows users to program MSP devices
standalone, without a PC
- Programming from Script: Enables developers to automate
more complicated programming procedures.
- Intuitive GUI for configuring, programming &
testing production setup
- SD Card slot for storing images
- LCD screen for easy programming without a PC
- Supports up to 8 targets simultaneously
- Supports all current and future MSP430/MSP432 devices
Changes in This Release
- Added support for new devices MSP430FR2111 and MSP430FR2110
- Added BSL interface support for MSP432P401
- Optimized timing for BSL entry sequence of FR5xx/FR6xx family
* Not recommended for use with FRxx devices
MSP_GANG Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information