Build date: 07212016
Click on the links in the table below to download.
The MSP debug stack (MSPDS) for all MSP430 and MSP432 devices consists of a static library as well as
embedded firmware that runs on flash emulation tools (FETs) such as the MSP-FET
or eZ emulators
It is the bridging element between all PC software and all MSP430 and MSP432 microcontroller derivatives and handles tasks such as
code download, stepping through code, break point handling and so forth. The MSP Debug Stack is used in IDEs such as Code Composer Studio (CCS),
IAR's Embedded Workbench or other tools like Smart RF Studio or Elprotronic's FlashPro430.
Changes in this Release
- Open MSP432 device in SWD if JTAG pins are unavailable
- Fixed possible issue during programming of MSP432 device after device has executed
- On devices with FLL, clock control does not allow to keep clocks running, while the device is halted and the clock is sourced by the FLL
- V1.3 of UIF does not work in SBW2 mode with 2.2nf cap on reset line
- eZ-FET UART might lose bytes with 115k baud (no handshake enabled) and DMA as data loopback on target device
- MSP-FET EEM access to F149 and L092 devices is only possible with JTAG speed slow
MSPDS Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information