Build date: 08112015
Click on the links in the table below to download.
The MSP debug stack (MSPDS) for all MSP430 devices consists of a dynamic link library as well as
embedded firmware that runs on flash emulation tools (FETs) such as the MSP-FET
or eZ emulators
It is the bridging element between all PC software and all MSP430 microcontroller derivatives and handles tasks such as
code download, stepping through code, break point handling and so forth. The MSP Debug Stack is used in IDEs such as Code Composer Studio (CCS),
IAR's Embedded Workbench for MSP430 or other tools like Smart RF Studio or Elprotronic's FlashPro430.
Changes in this Release
- Added support for MSP430FR2433
- Fixed error handling when reading TI-Txt/Intel Hex files and improved error messages
- Removed references to obsolete libraries (DriverX, HIL.dll) in README.txt
- Fixed overcurrent detection for JTAG lines on MSP-FET
- Fixed issue where flash access during debug could indefinitely trigger oscillator fault flag when using XT1 in high frequency mode
- Fixed bug that could cause access violation on Windows after unloading msp430.dll
- Fixed possible crash during core and recovery update on some Linux systems
- On devices with FLL, clock control does not allow to keep clocks running, while the device is halted and the clock is sourced by the FLL
- V1.3 of UIF does not work in SBW2 mode with 2.2nf cap on reset line
- eZ-FET UART might lose bytes with 115k baud (no handshake enabled) and DMA as data loopback on target device
- MSP-FET EEM access to F149 and L092 devices is only possible with JTAG speed slow
MSPDS Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information