Build date: 06092016
Click on the links in the table below to download.
The MSP debug stack (MSPDS) for all MSP430 devices consists of a dynamic link library as well as
embedded firmware that runs on flash emulation tools (FETs) such as the MSP-FET
or eZ emulators
It is the bridging element between all PC software and all MSP430 microcontroller derivatives and handles tasks such as
code download, stepping through code, break point handling and so forth. The MSP Debug Stack is used in IDEs such as Code Composer Studio (CCS),
IAR's Embedded Workbench for MSP430 or other tools like Smart RF Studio or Elprotronic's FlashPro430.
Changes in this Release
- Added support for MSP430FR2111, MSP430FR2110
- Added support for MSP432P401R Rev. B
- Implemented DAP lock and unlock mechanism to support MSP432 DAP secure
- Implemented DAP lock automatic detection mechanism
- Implemented RAM and register backup for MSP432 to support FLASH access during active debug session
- Updated MSP432 flash loader to version 2.2.0
- Implemented new Tool ID handling for Launchpads (V1.5) without RTS and CTS lines
- Enhanced UART Backchannel on MSP-FET and eZ-FET to support even and no parity
- Changed firmware update mechanism. MSPDS and FET firmware version number can be different
- MSPDS is now released under TI-TSPA license
- Fixed MSP-FET430UIF connection issue on OS X El Capitan
- Fixed MSP-FET external voltage regulation. Restart regulation after close
- Fixed crashes on MSPDS unload when using WinXP. Use boost::mutex instead of std::mutex. Boost does not use the Windows mutex implementation which was the reason for the unload crashes
- On devices with FLL, clock control does not allow to keep clocks running, while the device is halted and the clock is sourced by the FLL
- V1.3 of UIF does not work in SBW2 mode with 2.2nf cap on reset line
- eZ-FET UART might lose bytes with 115k baud (no handshake enabled) and DMA as data loopback on target device
- MSP-FET EEM access to F149 and L092 devices is only possible with JTAG speed slow
- MSP432 needs external hard reset to wake up from LPM 4.5
MSPDS Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information