Radio Test Library Documentation¶
The Radio Test Library is used to communicate with a CC26xx/CC13xx radio device.
The library supports a number of test features:
- Link test with configurable packets and number of packets to be sent
- Continuous TX
- Continous RX
- Reading of RSSI value on receiver.
- Reading of Frequency Offset on receiver.
- Program flash from file. Several file formats are supported: .bin, .hex and .elf.
- Program flash from a data buffer.
- Read memory from the target device.
- Write non-flash memory on the target device.
For more details, see the Radio Test Library doxygen documentation .