Build date: 02072013
For more information:
Thu Feb 7 05:22:53 CST 2013
Click on the links in the table below to download.
MSP430 Flasher is an open-source, shell-based interface for programming MSP430 devices through a
FET programmer or eZ430 via
JTAG or Spy Bi-Wire (SBW). MSP430 Flasher can be used rto download binary files (.txt/.hex) files
directly to the MSP430 Memory without the need of an IDE like CCS or IAR. It can also be used to
extract firmware directly from a device, blow the JTAG fuse, and set hardware breakpoints.
Included MSP Debug Stack
Changes in This Release
- Updated Flasher package with MSP430.DLLv18.104.22.168
- If logging is enabled, directory 'Log' will now automatically be created if missing
- Fixed automatic interface detection for eZ430 tools (Launchpad/EXP-boards/...)
- Fixed minor issue with displaced graphics
- Changed default install directory.
||Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
||Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.