This is the maintenance update for the post production BIOS-MCSDK 2.1.1 release. This update can be manually downloaded or automatically downloaded directly from CCS using Eclipse Update Manager; see the BIOS MCSDK User's Guide for details on setting up automatic software updates.
The BIOS Multicore Software Development Kit (MCSDK) provides the core foundational building blocks that facilitate application software development on TI's high performance and multicore DSPs. This software release gives developers the ability to evaluate major software capabilities of KeyStone family devices.
Please see Getting Started Guide for instructions to run the out of box demonstration application on the evaluation board.
The major updates from the post production release, BIOS-MCSDK 2.1.1, are:
- Introduction to OpenEM component
- Bug fixes (see Release Notes for full list)
The foundational components include:
- SYS/BIOS which is a light-weight real-time embedded operating system for TI devices
- Chip support libraries, drivers, and basic platform utilities
- Interprocessor communication for communication across cores and devices
- Basic networking stack and protocols
- Optimized application-specific and application non-specific algorithm libraries
- Debug and instrumentation
- Bootloaders and boot utilities
- Demonstrations and examples
Please see the following wiki pages for more information:
Note: Please install Code Composer Studio before installing BIOS-MCSDK package.
|Platform Development Kit
||TMDSEVM6670L, TMDSEVM6670LE, TMDSEVM6670LXE, TMDSEVM6618LXE
A list of software defects can be found here.
For technical discussions and issues, please visit
When asking for help in the forum you should tag your posts in the
Subject with "MCSDK", the part number (e.g. "C6678") and software
component (e.g. "NDK").