6.2.8. How to Set Display for AM572x GP EVM¶
AM572x GP EVM can have two active displays at the same time: LCD and HDMI. By default, LCD is the primary display. This wiki page describes the procedure/options of enabling/disabling the displays as well as changing the primary/secondary order of the displays.
Set Displays for AM572x GP EVM
With 0 for LCD and 1 for HDMI, the following options are available:
- omapdrm.displays=0,1: represents the original order (LCD is the primary display, while HDMI is the secondary display)
- omapdrm.displays=1,0: represents reverse order (HDMI is the primary display, while LCD is the secondary display)
- omapdrm.displays=0: only the LCD is enabled
- omapdrm.displays=1: only the HDMI is enabled
- omapdrm.displays=-1: disable all displays
To set one of the options above, stop at u-boot, and setenv for optargs. Run saveenv to save the setting if needed. For example, the
setenv below will use HDMI as the primary display.
setenv optargs omapdrm.displays=1,0