Thank you for choosing to evaluate one of our TI Processors ARM microprocessors. Please bookmark this page and refer back to it as needed. It is designed to quickly provide the information you need most while evaluating a TI microprocessor, specifically running one of the Software Architectures available, embedded Android. We are always striving to improve this product. Please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions.
This information covers Processor SDK Android 4.0.0 and above.
If you have feedback, suggestions, or ideas on how to improve the SDK, it is very appreciated. Please post your ideas to the E2E Processor Support Forum.
- 1.1. Getting Started Guide
- 1.1.1. Install the Android SDK
- 1.1.2. SD Card Creation
- 1.1.3. Run Setup Scripts
- 1.2. Directory Structure
- 1.3. Building the SDK
- 1.3.1. Using the Prebuilt Release Images
- 1.3.2. Rebuilding Android from Sources
- 1.3.3. Flashing eMMC images
- 1.4. Software Stack
- 1.5. Processor SDK Technical Support
- 1.6. GPLv3 Disclaimer