Build date: 02282018
Click on the links in the table below to download.
MSPBoot is a small-footprint bootloader for MSP430 which resides in Main memory.
This software package includes all necessary source code and sample applications that are required to use and customize the bootloader.
- Supported Target devices:
- All flash based MSP430 MCUs
- Project Configurations:
- BSL Based: BSL-based protocol using I2C, with application validation using CRC-CCITT
- BSL Based Dual Image: Same as BSL-based and supporting Dual-image approach
- Communication Interfaces Supported
- SPI with CC110x for OTA download support
- Host projects:
- MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430G2553: Supports target devices of the same derivative and both configurations
- Additional Tools:
- image2C: Perl script used to convert 430 .txt file to C Array used by host
- MSPBooProjectCreator: Perl script used to generate Application and Bootloader linker files for any flash based MSP430
- 02/28/2018 (2_00_00_01)
- Changed name of 430txt2C.pl to image2C.pl
- Image2C.pl now works with bot TI .txt and Intel .hex files
- 09/05/2017 (2_00_00_00)
- Added large memory model support
- Added over the air download support
- Added project generation perl script so MSPBoot can quickly be used with any flash based MSP430
- Updated TXT to C converter to work with large memory model devices
- Updated examples to only include MSP430G2553 and MSP430F5529
- Removed support for Simple and SMBus based protocols
- Removed support for SPI and integrated it with over the air download
- Removed support for IAR
- Removed support for CRCGen430.exe
- 03/20/130 (1_01_00_00) - L.R.
- Project uses BSD license
- Add examples for SPI and UART using G2xx3 USCI
- Change some response error messages
- App2 uses P2.0 for LED2 instead of P1.1 (conflicts with UART/SPI)
- Several cosmetic changes
- Add SPI and UART support to host example using MSP-EXP430G2
- MSPBootLinerGen added to help in the creation of linker files
- 12/11/2013 (1_00_01_00) - L.R.
- Add note to G2xx code explaining startup considerations with devices without SVS
- Bug fix for CRCGen source code with length > 16bits
- CRCGen.exe fixed to run on WinXP
- 05/22/2013 (1_00_00_00)- L.R
MSPBoot Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information