MSP430Flasher 1_03_00_00 Product Download Page
Build date: 02112014
Click on the links in the table below to download.
MSP430 Flasher is an open-source, shell-based interface for programming MSP430 devices through a
FET programmer or eZ430 via
JTAG or Spy Bi-Wire (SBW). MSP430 Flasher can be used to download binary files (.txt/.hex) files
directly to the MSP430 Memory without the need of an IDE like CCS or IAR. It can also be used to
extract firmware directly from a device, blow the JTAG fuse, and set hardware breakpoints.
Included MSP Debug Stack
Changes in This Release
- Updated Flasher packages with MSP Debug Stack v126.96.36.199
- MSP430 Flasher can now be built and executed on Linux
- Memory can now be erased without programming afterwards
- Added exit spec to set VCC to a specific value
- Removed outdated timer functionality