SmartRF Studio 8
This page lists all relevant changes for all releases of SmartRF Studio 8:
Release date: May 05, 2023
New features and improvements
- Support for the CC2340R5 device
- Firmware used to run test functions and the code export is supporting the following SDKs
- SimpleLink Lowpower SDK F3 7.10.00
- Supported typical PHYs:
- 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5, LE, 1 Mbps / 2 Mbps / Coded
- 2.4 GHz, NESB, 1 Mbps / 2 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz, Proprietary, 2 Mbps, 320 kHz dev, GFSK
- 2.4 GHz, Proprietary, 250 kbps, MSK
- 2.4 GHz, Proprietary, 250 kbps, MSK, FEC
- Startup Window: Nothing happens when double-clicking on connected targets in the device selection view. Double-click instead on the device to launch a Radio Control Window for the device, and then select connected targets for each test view in the Radio Control Window.
- Radio Control Window: The X button in test view #1 does not hide the test view.
- RF test: SmartRF Studio's RF test firmware hard-codes the current temperature to 25 degrees C. TX output power can be inaccurate when running RF tests at higher or lower temperatures.
- RF test: SmartRF Studio can fail to detect connected CC2340R5 LaunchPads. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable if this happens.