The BIOS C6SDK is a software development kit that supports the C6748/OMAP-L138 EVM and L138/C6748 LCDK platforms. The following components are included with the SDK installation:
- Finger printing and Face Detect demo using SYS/BIOS, StarterWare and DSP libraries
- SYS/BIOS 6.3.33
- Updated with CCSv5.1
- Updated Code Gen Tools 7.3.1
- Libraries — DSPlib, Image lib and Math lib
- C6 Benchmarks
- Network development kit (NDK)
- Platform development kit(PDK) — BIOS drivers, StarterWare and CSL
- EDMA Low level drivers
- Flash Tools
- XDC Tools
1. Development Host
This release supports CCSv5.1 as your development environment. Code Generation Tools comes with the CCS installation.
2. Release Notes
Download and view the release notes. They contain information on what the BIOS C6SDK contains as well as any known issues.
3. EVM Setup
- Download the Quick Start Guide (QSG) for your platform.
- Set up the EVM as described in the QSG.
4. Getting Started Guide
Download getting started guide for running the demos.
5. BIOS C6SDK User Guide
Download user guide for start of development using CCSv5 and Makefile.
6. BIOS C6SDK Installation
Download the windows installer from below and run the executable. Follow the instructions on the getting started guide for running the demos.
Related Downloads and Resources