Universal Flash Programmer for Texas Instruments devices. Provides a single interface for programming Flash memory and executing Flash based operations on supported targets.
See the UniFlash [Quick Start Guide](https://software-dl.ti.com/ccs/esd/uniflash/docs/latest_qsguide.html) for help in getting started. UniFlash is available in the cloud as well as a desktop application.
Both cloud and desktop version is available at: https://www.ti.com/tool/UNIFLASH
- [Latest Release Notes](https://software-dl.ti.com/ccs/esd/uniflash/docs/latest_relnotes.html)
- For CC3100/CC3200, please continue to use UniFlash v3.4.1 (see below).
- If you download the Windows package with Internet Explorer you may need to rename the file to an executable (.exe)
# Getting Started
- For MCU On-Chip Flash programming, please refer to the [Quick Start Guide](https://software-dl.ti.com/ccs/esd/uniflash/docs/latest_qsguide.html)
- For CC32xx Image Creator support, please read the [Image Creator User Guide](https://www.ti.com/lit/swru469)
- For mmWave (AWR/IWR) device support, please read the UniFlash User Guide for mmWave Devices (PDF)
- For select AM and K2G device support, please refer to [Board Utils section in Processor SDK documentation](https://software-dl.ti.com/processor-sdk-rtos/esd/docs/latest/rtos/index_board.html#uniflash)
- For MSP and SimpleLink Bootloader Programming Using UniFlash, please refer to the [User Guide](https://www.ti.com/lit/SLAU799)
- For legacy UniFlash (v3 or older), please refer to the [UniFlash v3 Quick Start Guide](./v3_4/uniflash-v3_quick_start_guide.html)
- For Blackhawk Debug Probe support in UniFlash v5, please refer to the [Blackhawk Web Site](https://www.blackhawk-dsp.com/support/uniflashv5)
# Supported Devices and Release Notes
The list of supported devices can be found in the [Latest Release Notes](./latest_relnotes.html)
Please post questions, comments, recommendations to the TI E2E Community:
Please refer to the CCS Linux Host Support page for more information on Linux dependency requirements:
The SimpleLink CC31xx/CC32xx families require Python2.7 on Linux. If UniFlash hangs when starting a session for these families, please install python-minimal using apt-get.
In addition, UniFlash requires libudev.so.0, which may no longer be available on some distributions. You can, however, create a symlink from libudev.so.1 to libudev.so.0. For example:
- sudo ln -sf /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libudev.so.1 /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libudev.so.0
# Licensing Information
Please refer to the full license text: [License](./license/Uniflash_v4_license.zip)
# Previous Releases
Release Notes Archive/Download Links for all released versions: [UniFlash Release Archive](https://software-dl.ti.com/ccs/esd/uniflash/docs/release_archive.html)
For CC3100/CC3200 and Sitara please use v3.4.1: [UniFlash v3.4.1 Release Notes / Download Link](./v3_4/uniflash-v3.4.1_release_notes.html)
License information for version 3: [License](./license/UniFlashLicensing.zip)