Graphics Library 4.11.00.04 Release Notes
Table of Contents
Graphics Library provides an easy way to display text, graphics, and images on various displays.
This is version 4.11.00.04 of the Graphics Library.
- This release of graphics library moves the NDEBUG option from grlib.h to the project options
Upgrade and Compatibility Information
The 4.10.00.09 release of graphics library added the Image Reformater Tool
The 4.00.00.10 release of graphics library was a major release. The prebuilt libraries for graphics library have been renamed to be more consistent with TI SimpleLink SDK software. You will need to change your linker settings to match the new library naming.
Operating Systems Support
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit, Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit
- macOS Sierra
This release was validated with the following components:
- Code Composer Studio 8.0.0
- ARM 18.1.0.LTS
- GNU Code Generation Tools
- IAR Code Generation Tools
- Keil uVision
This release of SDK is CMSIS 5.0.1 Compliant.
- All Texas Instruments Cortex M3, M4 and M4F devices that have SimpleLink SDKs
- No known issues
This product’s version follows a version format, M.mm.pp.bb, where M is a single digit Major number, mm is 2 digit minor number, pp is a 2 digit patch number, and b is an unrestricted set of digits used as an incrementing build counter.