MSP430Flasher 1_20_00_00 Product Download Page
Build date: 12182012
Click on the links in the table below to download.
MSP430 Flasher is an open-source, shell-based interface for programming MSP430 devices through a
FET programmer or eZ430 via
JTAG or Spy Bi-Wire (SBW). MSP430 Flasher can be used rto download binary files (.txt/.hex) files
directly to the MSP430 Memory without the need of an IDE like CCS or IAR. It can also be used to
extract firmware directly from a device, blow the JTAG fuse, and set hardware breakpoints.
Included MSP Debug Stack
Changes in This Release
- FW update suppression switch (-s) now only suppresses the user prompt. A firmware update is/must be performed if there's a mismatch between FW and DLL versions
- Added exit spec [RESET] to perform a hard reset on exit
- Added support for eZ-FET recovery
- It's now possible to read out device memory larger than 128kB
- Improved error handling
- Removed out-dated/non-used functions
- Version information is now displayed on each Flasher execution
- All functions in the Flasher project were enhanced with doxygen style comments
- In-code commentaries have been improved
- Functions with no DLL interaction have been moved to Support.cpp
- High-Level function calls have been moved to MSP430_Flasher.cpp
- The debug build now compiles to "MSP430Flasher_debug.exe" in the same directory as the release binary. No copying of the MSP430.dll/HIL.dll should be required any longer to debug the MSP430 Flasher.
- Various minor enhancements