Build date: 03292019
Click on the links in the table below to download.
MSP430FRBoot is a small-footprint bootloader for MSP430 FRAM 20-bit devices which resides in main memory.
This software package includes all necessary source code and sample applications that are required to use and customize the bootloader.
- Supported Target devices:
- Project Configurations:
- BSL Based 20-bit: BSL-based protocol using UART or SPI (CC110x for OAD), with application validation using CRC-CCITT
- BSL Based Dual Image: Same as BSL-based and supporting Dual-image approach
- Host projects:
- MSP-EXP430FR5969, MSP-EXP430FR6989, MSP-EXP430FR5994: Supports target devices of the same derivative and both configurations
- Additional Tools:
- 430txt2C: Perl script used to convert 430 .txt file to C Array used by host
- MSPBootLinkerGen: Perl script used to generate Application and Bootloader linker files for IAR and CCS
- 10/24/2016 (1_00_00_00)- R.B
- 03/27/2018 (1_01_00_00)
- MSP430FRBoot Code and Examples 1.01.00.00:
- Devices supported (examples): Added FR2433
- Configurations supported: BSLbased & BSLBased_DualImg
- Support for UART & CC110x (SPI) communication modes
- MSP-EXP430FR2433 Host Example 1.01.00.00
- Supporting same target devices and all configurations
- 430txt2C.pl 1_02_00_00
- Separated into 16- and 20-bit versions
- CRCGen430 188.8.131.52
- 02/26/2019 (1_02_00_00)
- [Fixed] DCO not locking at 8MHz for FR2433 examples
- [Fixed] Change the UART baud rate to 9600 for FR2433 examples
- [Fixed] Don't open the FRAM protection when writing information to the FRAM for FR2433 CC1101 dual image examples
- [Fixed] Incorrect CCS configuration for FR5969 UART dual image boot examples
- [Fixed] Incorrect CCS configuration for FR5994 UART dual image App examples
- [Fixed] Including the hal_mcu and radio_drv files that are used in the CC1101 project will cause errors for FR6989 UART host
MSP430FRBoot Product downloads
Fill in Form. Approved users receive download URL in 1 minute.
Fill in Form. TI will contact you in 1-2+ business days.
For more information